From little acorns grow ....



I cannot begin to tell you how proud and honoured I am to be writing this blog post,  The business now has been running for nearly 11 years, I started out on my own in 2004 with 2 small rooms, 11years on I now have a team of stylists, 1 apprentice and 1 work experience whom I count among my friends.

I have been entering the salon into the Theo Paphitis Small business Sunday awards on Twitter for a while and on the 2nd February 2015 I was lucky enough to have been chosen along with 5 other winners, Wahooooo This is a great achievement and means so much to me that Theo Paphitis took the time to look at our business and has decided it’s one worthy of being acknowledged on his website, and of his support, I may even get to meet him at one of his events that I can now go to. http://www.theopaphitissbs.com/

I would like to Thank Theo Paphitis for this, My clients who without there wouldn't be a Tip Top Hair Design, My Staff and my family for their support.


The Official Winning Badge 





Comments

Popular Posts